NEET PG Syllabus is organized & released by Medical Council of India (MCI). The concerned authority along with the syllabus will distribute the subject wise weightage of questions in the examination. The syllabus comprises of all the subjects which aspirants have to study in 4.5 years of MBBS course all along with 1 year of internship schooling. Syllabus of NEET PG 2022 cover up topics from Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical and Clinical educated during MBBS course. Aspirants are advised to go through entire syllabus of NEET PG 2022 for enhanced training.
NEET PG Syllabus 2022
Aspirants can ensure NEET PG 2022 Syllabus mentioned below for different subjects who they will also studied in their MBBS:
Preventive and Social Medicine:
- Mental Health, Health Information and Basic Medical Statistics, Environment and Health, Hospital waste Management, Disaster Management , Genetics and Health , Health care of the community, Occupational Health , Communication for Health Education, Health Planning and Management, International Health, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Man and Medicine : Screening for Disease, Epidemiology of communicable Diseases, Towards health for all, Concept of Health and Diseases, Principles of Epidemiology and Epidemiologic Methods,.
- Demography and Family planning, Epidemiology of chronic Non-Communicable Diseases and Conditions, Preventive Medicine in Obstetrics Pediatrics and Geriatrics, Nutrition & Health, Health programs in India, Social Sciences and Health.
- The Blood vessels, The Heart , hematopoietic and lymphoid systems, Genetic and pediatric Diseases, Environmental and Nutritional Diseases, General pathology of infectious Diseases, The lung, The kidney and its collecting system.
- Cell injury, Regeneration, Healing and Fibrosis, Hemodynamic Disorders, thrombosis and shock, Cell death and adaptations, Acute and chronic inflammation, Tissue Repair, Diseases of the immune system Neoplasia.
- The male genital system, The female genital system and breast, The oral cavity and Gastrointestinal tract, The liver, Gallbladder and Biliary tract, The pancreas, The Endocrine system, The musculoskeletal system, The skin, The nervous system, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Drugs Affecting Blood and Blood formation, Chemotherapy of Neoplastic Diseases, Gastrointestinal Drugs, Antimicrobial Drugs, Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular Drugs, Drugs Acting on kidney, Miscellaneous Drugs.
- Drugs acting on Autonomic Nervous system, Autacoids and Related Drugs, General Pharmacological Principles, Respiratory and Related Drugs, Hormones and Related Drugs.
- Digestion and Absorption, Vitamins and minerals, Intracellular traffic and sorting of proteins, Function and replication of informational macromolecules, Biochemistry of extracellular and intracellular communication, Nutrition, Glycoproteins, The extracellular matrix.
- Muscles and the cytoskeleton, Red and white blood cells, Metabolism of xenobiotics, Plasma proteins and immunoglobulins, Homeostasis and thrombosis, The Human genome project, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Bioenergetics and the metabolism of Carbohydrate and lipids, Structures and functions of proteins and Enzymes, Structures, Metabolism of proteins and amino acids.
- Virology, Mycology, Methods and Techniques, Immunology, Bacteriology, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- CTEV, PIVD, Back pain, Degenerative and metabolic bone disease, Fractures and Injuries, Infections of bones and joints, Bone tumors, Miscellaneous Bone diseases.
- Diseases of Ear, Diseases of pharynx, Diseases of Larynx and trachea, Diseases of Nose and Paranasal Sinuses, Diseases of oral cavity and salivary Glands, Diseases of Esophagus, Recent advances, Clinical methods in ENT and Neck masses, Operative surgery, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- The Pelvis, The perineum, The thorax, The Abdomen, The upper limb, The Back, The lower limb, The Head and Neck, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Systemic Radiology, Physics and Technique, Diagnostic features and signs, Miscellaneous Topics
- Nuclear medicine, Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Nervous System, Excretion, Endocrine System, Digestion and Absorption, Respiration, Cardiovascular Physiology, Sensory organs, Muscles, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Paediatric Surgery, Hernia, Umbilicus, Gastrointestinal Surgery, Urogenital Surgery, and Abdominal wall Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Transplantation and oncology, Burns, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Head Injury, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Disease of the cornea, Disease of the sclera, Anatomy and development of eye, Clinical methods in ophthalmology, Optics and refraction, Disease of conjunctiva.
- Disease of the Retina, Vision and neuro-ophthalmology, Disease of the Uveal tract, Disease of the lens, Glaucoma, Disease of the vitreous, Strabismus and Nystagmus, Disease of the lids.
- Systemic ophthalmology, Community Ophthalmology, Disease of the lacrimal apparatus, Disease of the orbit, Ocular injuries, Basic principles of ocular therapy, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Clinical immunology, Nutrition, Infectious diseases, Cell and molecular biology and genetic disorders, Gastrointestinal disease, Liver, tropical medicine and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Rheumatology and bone disease, Renal disease, biliary tract and pancreatic disease, Haematological disease, Medical oncology including haematological malignancy, Water electrolyte and acid base balance, Cardiovascular disease.
- Drug therapy and Poisoning, Environmental medicine, Endocrine disease, Respiratory disease, Intensive care medicine, Diabetes Mellitus & other metabolic disorders, Neurological disease, and Miscellaneous Topics
- Diseases & Injury to female genital tract, Ectopic gestation, Conception, Birth control and MTP, Trophoblastic diseases, and disorders of menstruation.
- Chronic pelvic pain, Tumors and its therapy, PID, Endometriosis, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Medical and surgical illness complicating Pregnancy Pre-term labour, PROM, Normal pregnancy, Complications of pregnancy, Post maturity, IUD, Malposition.
- Prolonged labour, obstructed labour, Diseases of Foetus and newborn, Malpresentation, Cord prolapse, Operative obstetrics, Special topics in obstetrics, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Post mortem changes, Injuries and wounds, Thermal death, Starvation, Medical Jurisprudence, Autopsy, Death, Mechanical Asphyxia, Psychotropic drugs, Sexual offences and Abortion, Poisoning, Asphyxiants, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Growth and development, Disorders of growth and development, Fluids and electrolytes, Nutrition and macronutrient disorders, Adolescent health and development.
- Diseases of Gastrointestinal system and liver, Common protozoal & Helminthic infections, Micronutrient in health & Disease, Newborn infants, Immunity and Immunization, Infectious diseases, Hematological disorders, Disease of Ear nose and throat.
- Respiratory System, Disorders of the Kidney and urinary tract, Endocrine and Metabolic disorders, Collagen vascular Disorders, Genetic disorders, Disorders of the Cardiovascular system, Neuromuscular disorders, Malignancy in childhood, Inborn errors of metabolism.
- Ophthalmology : Practical Procedures, Rational drug therapy, Poisoning and Accidents, Ocular manifestations of systemic disorders common skin disorders and leprosy, Pediatric critical care, Integrated management of childhood illness, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Anxiety disorders, Adjustment disorders, Cognitive disorders, Schizophrenia, Mood disorders, Somato form disorders.
- Impulse control disorders, Sexual disorders, Eating, Sleep and Personality disorder, and Miscellaneous Topics.
- Papulosquamous disorders, Papulo vesicular disorders, Disorders of Pigmentation, Allergic disorders,.
- Systemic disorders with Cutaneous features, Pediculosis, STD, Malignant Skin disease, Leprosy, Fungal infections, Scabies, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Drugs used for Anaesthesia, Anaesthesia in coexisting diseases, General Anaesthesia, Regional Anaesthesia, Critical Care, Miscellaneous Topics.
Allocation of questions for NEET PG Syllabus 2022
|Name of the Subjects||Weightage of questions|
|SOCIAL & PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||45|
|SURGERY, ORTHOPEDICS& ANAESTHESIA, RADIODIAGNOSIS||45|
|OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||30|
|Total No. Of questions||300|
Check More on Education Rasta .