The indication of the presence of engineering can be found in the stone age such as the essential invention of wheels, pulleys, carts, and many others. check B.Tech Colleges in Hyderabad here, Since when human civilization began there is an important role of engineering has been observed as in Harappa Mohenjo-Daro has a deliberate layout based on a street grid of equal-sized buildings.
The city was separated into two parts, for instance, the upper parts & lower part, the lower part had public baths and toilets and the upper had houses, markets, administrative buildings, a public gathering hall, and many other things. since the structural design was well organized of drainage system all the waste products were effortlessly drained out of the city.
B.Tech Colleges in Hyderabad
Now as we continue further great pyramids, the Taj Mahal, as well as the Great Wall of China, are the engineering marvel and even the seven wonders of the globe. Japan is disposed to the earthquake which has guided the invention of shockproof houses and buildings which have saved millions of lives to date. Ancient Greece advanced machines for both civilian, military, and commercial reasons.
Under we are reading some of the courses provided by the colleges in Hyderabad:
- B Tech Apparel Production Management
- B Tech Applied Electronics Instrumentation
- B Tech Applied Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Applied Mechanics
- B Tech Architecture Engineering
- B Tech Automobile Engineering
- B Tech Automotive Design Engineering
- B Tech Avionics Engineering
- B Tech Biochemical Engineering
- B Tech Bioinformatics
- B Tech Biomedical Engineering
- B Tech Biotechnology
- B Tech Carpet And Textile Technology
- B Tech Chemical Engineering
- B Tech Civil And Transportation Engineering
- B Tech Civil Engineering
- B Tech Civil Infrastructure Engineering
- B Tech Computer And Communication Engineering
- B Tech Computer Engineering
- B Tech Computer Science
- B Tech Computer Science And Engineering
- B Tech Cybersecurity
- B Tech Dairy Technology
- B Tech Data Science
- B Tech Data Science And Artificial Intelligence
- B Tech Industrial And Production Engineering
- B Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- B Tech Electronics And Instrumentation Engineering
- B Tech Electronics Instrumentation Engineering
- B Tech Electronics Engineering
- B Tech Environmental Engineering
- B Tech Fashion Technology
- B Tech Food Process Engineering
- B Tech Food Technology
- B Tech Infrastructure Engineering
- B Tech Power Engineering
- B Tech Power System Engineering
- B Tech Printing Technology
- B Tech Printing, Graphics, and Packaging
- B Tech Production Engineering
- B Tech Robotics Engineering
- B Tech Rubber and Plastic Technology Engineering
- B Tech Rubber Technology
- B Tech Safety and Fire Engineering
- B Tech Silk Technology
- B Tech Software Engineering
- B Tech Space Technology
- B Tech Sugar and Alcohol Technology
- B Tech Tv, Film Production, and Media Technology
- B Tech Urban & Regional Planning
- B Tech Water Resources Engineering
- B Tech Surface Coating Technology
- B Tech Telecommunication Engineering
- B Tech Textile Chemistry
- B Tech Textile Engineering
- B Tech Molecular And Cellular Engineering
- B Tech Nanotechnology
- B Tech Naval Architecture And Ship Building
- B Tech Oil and Gasformatics
- B Tech Oils, Oleochemicals, And Surfactants Technology
- B Tech Open Source And Open Standards
- B Tech Optics And Optoelectronics
- B Tech Packaging Technology
- B Tech Paint Technology
- B Tech Petrochemical Engineering
- B Tech Honsin Industrial And Production Engineering
- B Tech Horticulture
- B Tech Humanities And Management
- B Tech Industrial & Production Engineering
- B Tech Information Technology
- B Tech Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- B Tech Lateral Artificial Intelligence And Data Science
- B Tech Lateral Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- B Tech Lateral Mechatronics
- B Tech Manufacturing & Management
- B Tech Manufacturing Engineering
- B Tech Marine Engineering
- B Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech Mechatronics
- B Tech Metallurgical And Materials Engineering
- B Tech Mining Engineering
- B Tech Petrochemical Technology
- B Tech Petroleum Engineering
- B Tech Petroleum Refining And Petrochemicals Engineering
- B Tech Pharmaceutical Technology
- B Tech Photonic Engineering
- B Tech Physical Sciences
- B Tech Plastic And Polymer Engineering
- B Tech Plastic Technology
- B Tech Polymer Engineering
Subject along with topics of B.tech courses available in engineering colleges in Hyderabad:
Also Read BML Munjal University
Engineering in Mechanical Engineering in Hyderabad
- Kinematics of Machinery
- Solid Mechanics – II
- HSS Elective – II
- Workshop – II
- Mechanical Lab – I
- Engineering Materials
- Solid Mechanics – I
- Modern Biology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Introduction to Computing
- Mathematics – II
- Fluid Mechanics – I
- Manufacturing Technology – I
- Machine Drawing
- Physical Training – III
- Computing Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratory
- HSS Elective – I
- Physical Training – IV
- Physics Laboratory/Workshop
- Physical Training – II
- Electrical Sciences
- Mathematics – I
- Physics – II
- Workshop /Physics Laboratory
- Physics – I
- Physical Training – I
- Basic Electronics Laboratory
- Engineering Drawing
Engineering in Civil Engineering in Hyderabad
- Mechanics of Solids-II
- Survey Lab
- Mechanics of Fluids-II
- Strength of materials
- Geotechnical Engineering-II
- Environmental Engineering-I
- Probability, Statistics
- Engineering Physics
- Engineering Chemistry
- Computer-Aided Engineering Drawing
- Computer Programming-I
- Physics Laboratory
- Basic Mechanics Engineering
- Introduction to Electronics
- Practices Lab
- Engineering Mathematics-II
- Engineering Graphics
- Geotechnical Engineering-I
- Concrete Technology
- Building Planning and Drawing
- Engineering Physics-II
- Manufacturing Process
- Construction Materials
- Computer Programming-II
- Physics Laboratory
- Technical English
- CAD Laboratory
- Engineering Mathematics-I
- Strength of Materials Lab
- Mechanics of Solids-I
- Geotechnical Lab
- Mechanics of Fluids-I
Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Hyderabad
- Digital transmission
- Signals and systems
- Open elective -1
- Advanced electronics and communication engineering
- Antenna and wave propagation
- Basic engineering
- Data Structures
- Microwave engineering
- Communication management
- Hardware designs
- Techniques of Computation
- Satellite communication
- Digital electronics
- Analog transmission
- Digital communication
- Analog communication
- Wave progression
- Electromechanical energy conversion
- Fields and Waves
- Electrical Engineering
- Network Synthesis and Analysis
Engineering in Computer science and Engineering in Hyderabad
Also Check Top 10 MBA Colleges in Hyderabad
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Networks
- Implementation of Programming Languages
- Artificial Intelligence Lab
- Computer Networks Lab
- Implementation of Programming Languages Lab
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Database and Information Systems
- Database and Information Systems Lab
- Operating Systems Lab
- Computer Architecture Lab
- Environmental Studies
- Logic Design Lab
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Software Systems Lab
- Logic Design
- Automata Theory and Logic
- Numerical Analysis
- Discrete Structures
- Introduction to Electrical and Electronic Circuits
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Modern Physics
- Data Structures and Algorithms Lab
- Experimentation and Measurement Lab
- Chemistry I
- Chemistry Lab
- Physics Lab
- Engineering Graphics and Drawing
- Abstractions and Paradigms in Programming
- Abstractions and Paradigms in Programming
- Linear Algebra and Ordinary Differential Equations
- Introduction to computer programming
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Workshop Practice
Top 10 B.Tech Colleges in Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology also known as IIT Hyderabad is among 8 second-generation IITs that came into reality in the year 2008. IIT Hyderabad provides programs in the streams of Engineering, Science, Design, and Technology. Fees for the BTech courseware Rs. 8.8 Lacs while IIT Hyderabad fees for the M.Tech courses range between Rs. 70k to 10 Lacs.
Admissions at IIT Hyderabad are founded on national-level examination marks such as JEE Advanced, GATE, and IIT JAM. Students qualifying for the IIT Hyderabad Cutoff are nominated for the final admissions.
IIT Hyderabad staff is a distinguishing factor of the college compared to other institutes. Presently, there are 252 staff members counting Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors. The staff members of the college follow an open-door policy. This empowers candidates to visit the members even after class hours for consultation and doubts. It delivers research facilities to candidates in almost every domain.
The college has 679 crores of funds and 50 laboratories for the same determination. IIT Hyderabad’s 5G technology research project is one of the finest research projects in the nation. The college has 1668 similar projects in major areas such as Additive Manufacturing, Catalyst, Climate Change, and more.
Indian Institute of Information and Technology also known as IIIT Hyderabad provides UG, PG, Dual Degree, and Ph.D. courses in the field of Engineering, Science, and Information Technology. The college is quite popular for the BTech courses specialized in AI and CSE. IIIT Hyderabad SPEC method provides admission to candidates who apply without the IIT JEE Main examination.
The SPEC method selection criteria comprise a computer-based test and interview round. Other than the BTech courses, IIIT Hyderabad also provides MTech, MS, Ph.D., and Dual Degree courses. Entrance to these programs is made on institute-based entrance examinations. Also, IIIT Hyderabad provides excellent placement chances to its candidates. In the recent placement ambition of 2021, the college recorded 100% placements for its B.Tech batch.
The maximum package presented was Rs. 56 lakh per annum, while the lowest package was Rs. 2 lakh per annum. On average candidates can expect a CTC of Rs. 25 lakh per annum easily. Amazon, Adobe, Google, Facebook, Jio, Samsung, Code Nation, Uber, Qualcomm, and TCS are a few of the topmost recruiters at IIIT Hyderabad.
Woxsen University provides offers full-time courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. At the PG level, the institute provides 24 monthly MBA program. At the UG level, the distinguished courses of Woxsen University are B.Tech, B.Des (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.), BA (Hons.), BBA and BBA+MBA.
The institute also provides Ph.D. courses in the discipline of Business & Management, Engineering & Technology, and Design. For MBA and MBA (Business Analytics) programs, students should hold a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks, as the eligibility standards. For B.Tech, the eligibility standards required for admission is 10+2 with a minimum 60% aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad (JNTUH)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad also known as JNTUH provides21 undergraduate courses in B.Tech., 47 Postgraduate courses in M.Tech., M. Pharmacy, M.Sc., M.B.A. and M.C.A., Integrated 5-Year Dual Degree Masters courses in 10 disciplines with M.Tech./M.B.A./M.S.
The institute provides B.Tech. The degree courses in 24 disciplines, B.Pharmacy, M.Tech. degree courses in 64 disciplines, M. Pharmacy in 11 disciplines, M.C.A., M.B.A, M.A.M, M.T.M, Pharma.D., and Pharma.D. (PB) courses in its affiliated colleges.
In addition to this, M.S., M.Phil., and Ph.D. courses in numerous disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, and Humanities & Social Sciences are provided. JNTUH presently provides undergraduate & postgraduate programs with multiple specializations in the key areas of Engineering and Technology.
Besides this, the institute also provides many courses in Distance Education Mode. The institute grants admissions to several programs based on TS EAMCET & TS ECET entrance scores. Although, the institute has wonderful placement records and has witnessed numerous multinational companies visiting the campus for participating in the recent placement drives.
Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology
Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology was founded in the year 1991 and is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana. Allotment of seats will be based on state-level counseling after the entrance examination. Admission to numerous B.Tech.
specializations provided at AIET are based on students ‘performance in the EAMCET entrance examination conducted by JNTU. B.Tech. seats will be selected founded on ranking in the entrance examination by EAMCET authorities.
students who have finished their 12th class studies from the CBSE / ICSE / other recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as obligatory subjects and a minimum of 45% marks in the final examination (40% for SC / ST / OBC) are entitled to apply for the EAMCET examination.
University College of Engineering Osmania University
University College of Engineering Osmania University has avigorous and dedicated Placement department within it. It inclines to inculcate skills and expertise while the students the study.
Some of the Topmost companies/concerns which the graduated student shave placed are TRANSCO, Accenture, JP Morgan, ORACLE, Infosys, Amazon, Dee Shaw, Wipro, TCS, ITC, Maruti Suzuki, DURA, Cognizant, Tata Motors, and many others All the programs admissions take place primarily through the Entrance examinations conducted by the affiliated university or State Government or else some national level entrances.
students who ensure a minimum of 36% marks in the Entrance Examination under the General and Backward Class category and 15% scores under the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Category will be considered for admission. In case of a tie at the entrance examination, the date of birth will be measured and the older student swill be considered for admission first.
St. Peter’s Engineering College (SPEC), Hyderabad
St. Peter’s Engineering College also known as SPEC, Hyderabad is a private college founded in the year 2007 affiliated with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
The institute has a dedicated Training and Placement department that delivers 100% placement assistance to its candidates. A few of the topmost recruiters are Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Google, PwC, Zensar, IBM, Cognizant, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS, Adani, Wipro, Dell, Voltas, Amazon, Infosys, and various others. The staff at SPEC, Hyderabad are highly skilled and well qualified.
The institute has 144 staff members who provide proper guidance to the candidates through their experience. The staff members are cooperative, supportive, and have a proper understanding of their region of expertise.
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CIBT)
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology also known as CIBT, Hyderabad is a prestigious college founded established in the year 1979. The college holds trustworthy status among many widespread ranking agencies. It provides B.E/B.Tech at the undergraduate level and ME, M.Tech, MBA, MCA at the postgraduate level.
The college has preserved a positive placement rate in the four decades of its fruitful journey Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of technology has a dedicated Training and Placement Centre for candidates, founded in the year 1987.
In the year 2019-20, 1228 candidates were placed, out of which 1103 were from undergraduate courses and 125 were from postgraduate courses. The college has witnessed an increase in the no. of placements provided year after year. From the year 2000 onwards, a whole number of 15284 candidates have been placed in principal companies
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (KGRCET), Hyderabad
KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology also known as KGRCET, Hyderabad provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the discipline of Engineering and Management. Few of the maximum recruiters are BYJU’s, Planet Spark, ADP, Pin click, Edwisor, TCS, TCS NINJA, TK Jain, Reliance Jio, and much more.
KGRCET has a Training and Placement department that has been effective in inviting reputed corporations every year for the selection of candidates. Most the companies adore having budding professionals from the zero-day slots and for this need, the college has built up strong corporate relations and tie-up with top-notch companies so that they can visit the campus for the recruitment procedure and hire candidates as per their needs.
More than 52corporationsstay Infor on-campus recruitment in the 2020-21 session. KG Reddy College’s maximum package is recorded at Rs. 11 Lakh per annum and the average salary is recorded at Rs. 4 lakh per annum with more than 500 placed candidates in the last three years.
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology (VNRVJIET)
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology also known as VNRVJIET is an engineering college positioned in Hyderabad, Telangana state. Admission in all of the specializations to the M.Tech programs is done at the national level The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), is an exam that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of numerous UG subjects in engineering and science.
Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology provides B.Tech programs across 15 branches for 4 years. It also provides M.Tech. programs across 9 branches for 2 years, accredited by NBA. Vallurupalli Nageswara Rao Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology energetically helps candidates to gain a scholarship in all possible ways. Government, Institutional as well as Private scholarships are accessible to the candidates.